Thursday, January 15, 2009

After the rifle situation,when Lori conveniently"thought"she saw a rifle,I was worried about what the S/Ws might "think" of next. 10-27,28,28,29-08
THE S/WS THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE.
Four months after the injunction.the S/Ws were still trespassing and harassing in spurts,particularly John,between the garages and it was necessary to keep them out. The city does not honor injunctions or assist with the S/Ws problem and newer Ofs. were still being trained and instructed according to the Hawkins/M.Oh policy.An orange plastic fence was first put up so they couldn't bang on it and that was replaced by a green mesh one,standard up to code posts,the end of that tied up with rope and cord to the standard fence.Admittedly this does not look good, but that is the closest proximity where the S/Ws can harass this residency and we just stopped working on it,problems with this already explained,as the S/Ws call the police whenever yard or repair work is trying to be done,saying it bothers them.
Mon.10-27-08.The end of that green mesh fence was sagging where it was tied up and I decided it would probably be ok to start to fix it which might require a post repair.Big mistake.That tied part was not on the property line sagging on a diagonal toward this property. I decided to mark the property line for a new repair post and only wanted to do it once as this was a trouble spot to work.I had to figure out how to do it with something the S/Ws could not remove or complain about so I tied string from the top of one post to the next post,high enough so they could not say it would hurt them and call the police,but they could cut the string and I would have to do it again so I fastened a long piece of wire lamp cord to the two posts wrapping clear tape around the ends as they probably would not cut the cord or the tape until Andy could finish the job,which probably now will be never without another big mess.I am aware of how this might sound to people who do not live next door to the S/Ws,but we do,and have to try to work around all their antics and all their help with their antics.
I was also removing a lot of ivy from the fence extending fom this garage.These are things Andy or any workman cannot do without the S/Ws calling the police on them,standard policy in LHP.I thought this was a good time as the only onre home was John and I thought he would not bother me, but he did,already explained.Lori later to do her cd thing and I did talk to chief Licata about her and John.,5:30 P.M.10-27-08.
Then, Wed.10-29-08 .I could hear Mr.Starr yelling between the garages that I was going to go to jail and Lori said she already took a picture of it so if I took it down,it would be too late.Then, I heard men talking with them between the garages and there were three patrol cars.They had called the police to say I had set up a trap to electricute them.Lori was really loudly complaining about that.
Then the most really, really annoying thing,
Lori was yelling that there was a rifle report and that the other night Andy had pointed a rifle at her.
This was and still is very,very upsetting.
I may have made a really big big mistake asking for a police report on that.
Originally at the time I was really annoyed that Lori could call and lie and get the police and it would just be a No Report as the complaint was baseless, and I wanted some record that she was still harassing and lying about us,but then, I realized a few hours later, that police reports were always a technique they and their atty.used to further harass us, and if Lori ever got her hands on that report she would use it elsewhere to cause trouble, saying she had a filed rifle complaint, and that really started to worry and upset me as this worked for them in the past and no one wanted to be involved in a LHP police report with them as they took them everywhere to cause trouble,as police reports do get you in the door even if baseless.I had made a really big,big mistake.I had spent years complaing about theS/Ws using LHP police reports to further harass us and keep up their harassment,and now I had just walked right back into that by my own doing. .
And Lori had just used that technique,saying there was a filed rifle report.
She knows what she is doing.
She will use that elsewhere.
And it's too late to stop that.
The police left.The complaint was baseless.
I really do not think that anyone would call a Chief of Police,10-27-08, and complain that they were bothered trying to work on a fence,and cd thing,and then actually put up a trap right there at that spot.
I was particularly annoyed that the supervising Sgt,.,Sgt.Chris Oh, had showed up for this,as he was a contributor to this whole mess for years by not stopping it or helping,just protecting and covering up for the S/Ws,this not as major or as bad as Commander M.Oh's involvement, but, more than anyone else, they knew what was going on and had a front row seat observing it long before the S/Ws targeted us. And now, he was introducing another Ofc. to the mess.
The fence work still need to be done.I just do not know how.Maybe Com.M.Oh can ask the Navy Seals to assist in helping and protecting the S/Ws.
(#2)10-28-08.WELL,THAT WAS SHORT LIVED.It's a slippery slope.5P.M. Lori is once again leaving her cds on,too loud, without being out with them,audible into this house,whether anyone wants to hear it or not.How long will this music marathon last?.When she was outside and saw me taking in the garbage cans,she immediately mimiced it by moving her patio furniture.I need to proceed with the Injunction.It will never get any better and this is a continual technique deliberate pattern.She finally came out and turned it off and took the player inside at approx.6:45P.M.
(#1) 10-28-08. It has been over a week without that cd technique,used exclusively for over 10 months, which has been extraordinarily nice and an easy way to live.I don't want to rock the boat by asking what happened to the requested police reports,and have that cd technique start up again,which is unlivable,but I did send the email below to a few people.We didn't have company last weekend and probably won't as it will just be a guinea pig test as to whether or not the S/Ws act up again,and we usually just have to put up with it which is draining for everyone.Mon.10-27-08,I tried to work between the garages on this side of the property removing the ivy from our fence extending from the garage on a diagonal to the gate,and straightening the green mesh fence between the garages.John Watras was the only one home and I didn't think he would come out but he did and saw me,then going back and forth on his side at least 5 times between the garages right next to me while I was working and then running the weed whacker as close to me as he could get.He wasn't using it,or mowing or doing yard work before he saw me and he didn't after I stopped.He didn't scream,bang or theaten,but the situation was obvious.He is scary that close up as he is very determined,but I did not stop and leave as the job had to be finished and it would probably be that way any time I tried to do it,and it is better than Andy trying to do it so they would just call the police on him. I did send all these emails to others,mostly everyone is just stunned by the audacity and duration,so someone outside the city would know what's going on,as the S/Ws pretty much run law enfor. here and have been after Andy for too long,or anyone who dares to come over here,and that last episode was just too scary,as has been all of it.

As already noted, the extent of the harassment has been/is directly related to police policy and that has been whoever decided to say whatever they wanted whenever they wanted.No recourse,protection,prevention,or solution.The S/Ws get excused and then,it didn't happen or it happened in the past.
I haven't gotten any response regarding questions below or police reports which are necessary to proceed with the injunction violations,the only real long term solution.
This residency still cannot be used in any normal way. This residency is not even leasable as the condition of the injunction and the S/Ws' and the city's lack of acknowledgement of it has to be explained.
The S/Ws cannot harass without law enfor.assistance,coverups,and protection,which they continually obtain for still inexplicable reasons,except blantant,belligerent misuse of power to work exclusively for the S/Ws,that already demonstrated by the fact they smashed the fence,trespassed,harassed and screamed everyone off the property,etc. for over five years,making an injunction necessary,which was ignored,benefitting the S/Ws.
Police reports may be the only deterent and way to stop this as the S/Ws don't want to get caught lying on them,as it is a Violation,which they have loudly discussed and argued on how to get around.This will not be a money making situation or even a money recouping situation.This would probably result in a lien.It,Violation procedure,is also a lot ot of time consuming work,but it's done anyway,along with at the same time putting up with all the harassment,and this residency still can't be used in any normal way.Lori was right back with that cd technique after Sat.night.They still think they are invincible.The procedure,described situation,below should also be considered.All this could have been avoided right when the injunction was instated.
I am not the least bit happy about what happened on Sat.10-11-08.I put up the website to stop that.
I still believe Lori deliberately lied for effect and because that is definitely a way to get the police to show up.
The S/Ws have had loud arguments and discussions over how not to get caught lying on a police report. Why not ask them things 'for a police report'? It might stop the lying and and more of this type of thing.
Now that the S/Ws have upped the harassment with a scarier version of "what Lori thinks",I really am worried about what Lori will "think" of next.
Standard letter.To Whom It may Concern:(names inserted)
Regarding the investigations:
If the Starrs/Watrases told you they never trespassed,and never trespassed and harassed after the Injunction, may I please have that on a police report?
If the Starrs/Watrases told you they never threw that 18 ft.piece of fence into this yard and left it there for weeks after the Injunction,may I please have that on a police report?
If the Starrs/Watrases told you they never lied to the police after the Injunction,may I please have that on a police report?
If the Starrs/Watrases told you that they did not keep repositioning that camera into this residency's windows and pool area after the Injunction,may I please have that on a police report?
If the Starrs/Watraes told you they never screamed at this residency or screamed threats at this residency after the Injunction,may I please have that on a police report?
If the Starrs/Watrases told you they never used made redundant or redundant cds,various volumes,after the Injunction,may I please have that on a police report?
If the Starrs/Watrases told you that they never counseled,etc.,see document pg.3,#4,others after the Injunction,may I please have that on a police report?
If these are not questions asked during the investigation,what was the investigation for,and what was asked?